Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Show and Tell: Wedding Invitations



This year has already been a year of change, and it will continue to be as I will become an Aunt in July and then will get a new sister-in-law in October. I'm pretty excited about my brother getting married, and I was even more excited when they asked me to design and make their wedding invitations.

Now, I love Stampin' Up! products. I think they have the best paper and ink. Their stamps are of the highest quality and I love the variety of images they provide. But sometimes, unfortunately, they don't carry the exact things I need. My future sister-in-law had a vision for her invitations, and I did the best I could to accommodate that vision using as many Stampin' Up! supplies as I could, but I had to stray away from our product line. Trust me, this was not easy. Especially when it came to using another type of cardstock.

I still wanted to share with you my samples despite straying from the SU! product line.

We're in the final stages of finalizing the design. Basically, my future sister-in-law just needs to pick out the type of ribbon she wants and the wording and then I will be starting a wedding invitation assembly line.

Option 1: SU! Organza Ribbon with Something Borrowed Embellishments

Option 2: Tangerine Tango Stitched Ribbon with a knot

Option 3: Orange sheer ribbon with Something Borrowed Embellishment

Option 4: Larger sheer ribbon with Something Borrowed Embellishment

Which is your favorite? Vote on my Facebook page and help my future sister-in-law!

Happy Stampin' 
~Carmelita 

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...