Have you had a chance to browse through the new Holiday Catalog? I hope you have. And if you have not, take some time for yourself and escape into the happy holidayness of the catalog.
One of the first stamp sets that caught my eye in the catalog was the Mingle all the Way stamp set and it only sat on my desk for over a month before I finally sat down to use it. Do you have that problem too? You buy a stamp set and are all excited to use it, but it takes days, weeks, or even months before you sit down and use it? I feel like this is happening more and more to me lately. Maybe I need to prioritize my time better?
Anyways, this super easy card takes advantage of my favorite 3.5 x 5 inch note cards. You get 20 pre-scored cards with envelopes for only $5.95 (item number 131157).
- Color Scheme: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Lost Lagoon
- Stamp Set: Mingle All the Way
- Accessories: Rhinestones, Whisper White Embossing Powder, Embossing Gun, Versamark Ink, All is Calm DSP, 2-3/8" Scallop Punch
- Punch a piece of 3 x 4.5" piece of All is Calm DSP using the 2-3/8" Scallop Punch. Holding the DSP in portrait position, center the punch form the top of the DSP and push down the punch until the paper can not go anymore. Punch the scallop.
- Place the DSP over the Smoky Slate card stock and stamp the Mingle All The Way stamp in Versamark Ink in the scallop. Cover with Whisper White embossing powder. Use the embossing gun to heat emboss the image.
- Apply Rhinestones to the snowflakes once they are embossed.
I couldn't decide which side of the DSP I liked better for this card, so I made a card using both sides of the All is Calm DSP. Which side do you like best?
Happy Stampin' ,