Monday, May 26, 2014

Thanks in Pink and Black


One of my favorite things to do when making quick and simple cards is to use the Whisper White Notecards and Envelopes (131527, $5.95). This pack comes with 20 envelopes sized 5" x 3-1/2" already scored and ready to be designed. I don't know what it is, but I absolutely love this size of card. I make most of my simple cards using these cards, and I tend to love to use DSP as backgrounds instead of shying away from using so much as a background. It's weird. I tend to hoard DSP. Do you have this problem too?

Stampin' Tips: 

  • Color Scheme: Basic Black, Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, and Coastal Cabana 
  • Stamp Set: A Million and One
  • Accessories: Modern Medley DSP, In Color Boutique Details 
  • Don't be shy to use your DSP as background. One 12x12 sheet of DSP can go a long way with the notecards. 
  • Use a glue dot to adhere the In Color Boutique Details embellishment.

Happy Stampin' 
~Cita 

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...