Carmelita Wasson - mom, professional volunteer, Girls Scout Leader, First Lego League Coach, queen of procrastination
Tuesday, January 07, 2014
Creative Quick Tip #1
Welcome to your Tuesday Quick Creative Tip. I come across all sort of fun creative ways to do things in life, and I want to share them with you. So, I decided that in 2014, one of my goals for my blog (other than to increase the frequency of my posts) is to post Quick Creative Tips each week. Check back each Tuesday for a new tip. You can also submit your creative tips by leaving a comment. Be creative!!
Happy Stampin'!
~Cita
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Snowed In
It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...
-
Greetings! Welcome to my blog! And if you are participating in the Ladybug Blog Hop, thank you for taking part in our inaugural blog hop! W...
-
It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...
-
It's Hop time! (I suddenly want to break out in song to "Let's go to the Hop!"). This month, we are focusing on showcasi...

No comments:
Post a Comment