Monday, November 18, 2013

Happy with Thinlits


Oh  my. This stay-at-home stuff is busy! After a month, I'm still trying to get in a groove. My entire family is adjusting to the huge change, but I didn't think I would be so lost on my days. I thought I would make it more of a point to blog when I no longer had a day job, but instead I have been finding myself cleaning out a cupboard instead of blogging. But today I told myself that I wanted to blog, so here I am.
I've said it before, and I'm going to say it again: I love the new thinlit dies. They are so much fun, and I just love creating with them.  This card reminds me of Hawaii because of the flowers and the colors. Or maybe it's because I want to go to Hawaii for Thanksgiving.

Stampin' Tips:

  • Color Scheme: Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
  • Stamp Sets: Secret Garden, Yippee-Skippee, Express Yourself 
  • Paper: Quatrefancy Specialty DSP
  • Accessories: Label Card Thinlits Die, Chalk Talk Framelits, Secret Garden Framelits, Brights Candy Dots


No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...