Saturday, August 03, 2013

Seriously...Paper Pumpkin!!


Have you signed up for Paper Pumpkin yet? I hope you have.

Paper Pumpkin is turning out to be more than I ever could have hoped and wished for. Being a demonstrator, I enjoy creating and designing cards and classes; however, sometimes it's really nice to just sit down and just stamp. Paper Pumpkin allows me to just do that. Each month, that cute little orange box arrives in my mailbox and when I open it, there's a special project all ready for me to create. No designing. No prepping. No planning. I just sit down, get my adhesive, and stamp the project. Everything else that I need (stamps, ink, paper, etc) is already in the box. These little boxes of joy are designed to be completed in 30 minutes. It hasn't take me that long yet. Seriously....check out Paper Pumpkin.

I received this Paper Pumpkin kit in April, and it's been one of my favorites. I especially like the "love your guts" stamp. It reminds me of my brother (he was the recipient of the card). I did most of my kit outside at a consignment sale that I was sitting at.

If you sign up for Paper Pumpkin before August 31, 2013,  you get a the first two months for $10 a month instead of the normal $19.95. It's a great time to check out the Paper Pumpkin carriage. For more information on this great promotion click here.

Happy Stampin',
~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...