Friday, December 28, 2012

Blooming with Thanks


Need some quick thank you cards for all the amazing gifts you received over the Christmas season? Here is a super simple, quick and easy design for you. One ink, two pieces of cards stock, and two stamps sets (Itty Bitty Banners and Betsy's Blossoms). You can crank these babies out in no time and send a special thank you.

Add a little more to the card by finishing off the blossom with a small, simple pearl. 

If you are still in need of simple gifts (as I am because I skipped Christmas and am now scrambling to send out cards and send out presents), package a few thank you cards in a cellophane bag and give as a gift. 


Since I am talking about thanks, I would like to thank you for reading my blog. I am not a consistent blogger, which technically makes me a bad blogger, but I do enjoy sitting down to write and share about what I love to do most - stamp. Thank you for spending a few moments on my little island of the blogosphere. 

Happy Stampin'!

~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...