Thursday, October 04, 2012

Simple Thanks


Last month, my wonderful downline, Kim, and I (along with some other Ladybug Stampers) attended the Stampin' Up! regional in Denver, Colorado. We had a blast, and Kim drove us all the way there, and even drove me to the airport after the regional. If you have ever flown into or out of Denver, you will understand that the airport is not close to downtown. :) Kim is awesome. Anyways, she sent this to me after regionals. She was inspired to use a Simply Scrappin' kit to make a card. They are great to make quick and easy cards. And  I loved what Kim did. 

If you would like to join my team of stampers, email me, and I can get you hooked up. The new starter kit is now only $99 and it's fully customizable and comes with over $125 in product. It's a great deal. And then maybe next time you can join us at a Stampin' Up! regional!

Happy Stampin' 
~Cita 

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...