Once upon a time, I met a Stampin' Up! demonstrator who invited me to her stamp club. After much hesitation, I excitedly joined the club. One of the first projects I ever completed in this stamp club used the now-retired Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set. Guess what I did? I bought that stamp set and never used it again. That's a flat out lie, but it sounded funny in my head, because how many of us have ever fallen in love with a stamp set, bought it, and then let it sit on our craft desk collecting dust for years? Anyways, even though the Crazy for Cupcakes is long gone, I wanted to share this beautiful card with you just in case you still have the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set sitting somewhere collecting dust.
Stampin Cita' Tips:
- Color scheme: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
- Stamp Sets: Crazy for Cupcakes (retired), Fresh Vintage (Sale-a-Bration 2012)
- When using framelits, stamp the image first and then place the framelit on top to cut it out. This will allow you to get the perfect position. If your framelit moves, use a sticky note to temporarily attach it to the paper.
- To get the oval frame for the Labels Framelits, just cut out two ovals using the small oval punch and adhere them to the back of Labels framelit with the cupcakes.
- Use Dazzling Diamonds to color the cupcakes' frosting. I think glitter makes these cupcakes look scrumptious. mmm cupcakes sound good right about now.
Hope you enjoy this blast from the not so distant past.