Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Albuquerque Regional Samples

This past weekend, Stampin' Up! visited Albuquerque and held a half-day regional. In true Stampin' Up! style, there was a set of sample boards set up for our viewing pleasures. Here are some of my favorites.
Punch Art Examples.

Beautiful Halloween Card using the shaker frames.

Punch art on a gift bag.

Christmas card made from a Simply Sent kit.

Cute reindeer made from the stocking punch.

Love the glitter paper on the stockings.

More awesome glitter paper.

Beautiful card using masking technique. 
Fun, huh? All these Christmas-related samples are a huge reminder that Christmas is around the corner. I have already started making my cards. How about you? Are you prepping for Christmas yet?

Happy Stampin'
~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...