Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hello Posy Punch

I am in love with the new hostess sets in the new catalog. They are amazing. I'm also in love with the new Hostess Benefits program. I love the changes and I love how flexible it is. I can now easily obtain every hostess stamp or use them on other stamp sets in the catalog. Love it! Love it! Love it!

Oh, and let's talk about the awesome new In-Colors. I'm quickly falling in love with Wisteria Wonder, and Calypso Coral is an amazing coordinating color. Pool Party reminds me of the ocean in the Bahamas, and Lucky Limeade...well, that color gives me the urge to go to Sonic for a Cherry Limeade drink. (We've been hovering around 100 degrees lately, can you blame me for wanting a cold drink?) After I finished designing this card, I did end up going to Sonic.  :)

Stampin' Cita Tips:
  • Stamp sets: Posy Punch 
  • Color Scheme: Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, and Concord Crush 
  • Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, silver brads, hemp twine, 1" circle punch, Flower punch from the Punch Pack
  • I used two one-inch wide scraps of Wisteria Wonder for the background and placed them behind the Whisper White with the stamped flowers. 
  • Stamp a flower from the Posy Punch stamp set once in Lucky Limeade, once in Calypso Coral, and once in Wisteria Wonder
  • Stamp the "Hello" greeting in Concord Grape on Whisper White and punch it out using the 1" circle punch. Adhere it to the middle of the middle flower with a Stampin' Dimensional.
  • Punch out a small flower from Melon Mambo using the flower punch from the Punch Pack. Use a paper piercer to pierce a small hole in the flower and then insert a Silver Brad. Wrap a small piece of hemp twine around the brad and use half a dimensional to adhere it to the "Hello" circle.
The Posy Punch stamp set is an exclusive hostess set that you can get by hosting a workshop and earning hostess dollars. Contact me if you are interested in hosting a workshop and earning this and/or other great Stampin' Up! products.

Happy Stampin',
~Cita

    No comments:

    Snowed In

    It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...