Saturday, January 15, 2011

Missing Christmas Already

I loved this past holiday season, and I'm kind of sad that is over; it went by too fast! I'm also kind of in denial that we are not in the holiday season anymore. I'm still jamming out to my Glee Christmas album.

I made quite a few Christmas cards this past year and was unable to share all of them on my blog. Not wanting them to be forgotten, I decided to post them anyways ( I know, I know. Christmas is over :( ). I hope you enjoy them anyway, and maybe they will be an inspiration for next year.

I was really proud of this card. I thought it was simple, but it turns out that my lovely stamp-a-stack attendees showed me that it was the most time-consuming card that I have designed in a while.


This card was CASEd from a fellow demonstrator that I found on Stampin' Connection (a benefit of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator).  Even though the Northern Flurry Textured Embossing folder was featured in the now expired Holiday Mini, it is a carryover item and is still available for purchase (120902, $7.95 US). 


This card is another one that I CASEd and offered it at my stamp-a-stack in November. I love the new Rhinestones. They are the perfect touch to this card.


In October, I held a gift card holder class where we made two different Christmas gift card holders. This was the first holder we made.

And here is the second gift card holder. This one was my favorites. I love the Baja Blue and Chocolate Chip color combo.

Hope you enjoy my throwback to Christmas. You know, it's never to early to start preparing! :)
  
~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...