Friday, November 19, 2010

Amazing!!! Save 50% off the Starter Kit!



Who wants to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator?

Who wants to get the Startup Kit for 50% off?

You do? Perfect!!

Until November 30, Stampin' Up! is offering the Starter Kit for $87.50, which is half of the regular price of $175. Everything that you get in the kit actually is worth over $300. Now that's a deal!

Here are my reasons why you should seriously think about becoming a demonstrator:
  • It is SO MUCH FUN!!!
  • You become part of Ladybug Ink and get to participate in monthly swaps, meetings, and events
  • You can save 20% on your Stampin' Up! orders (This is the main reason why I joined, and then I discovered how much fun being an demonstrator really is)
  • You gain access to learning tools, tutorials, and Stampin' Connection
  • You get a copy of Stampin' Success each month, which is Stampin' Up!'s monthly demonstrator magazine filled with ideas, tutorials, and business ideas
  • Did I mention it's fun?
If you want to take advantage of this awesome opportunity and join my team of stampers, Contact Me or visit my website. I'll get you hooked up. :)

Happy Stampin'
~Carmelita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...