Sunday, November 15, 2009

All I Want for Christmas....

If you are an avid stamper like I am, there are several stamping-related items that are going on my Christmas wish list. A lot of these items are Stampin' Up! items that I will probably hint at my husband to buy through my website. I know several of you out there may have items on your Christmas List from Stampin' Up! and I would like to make it easier on your friends, family, and, most importantly, signficant others, to make sure they order the right Stampin' Up! products for you! So here's how I'm going to do this:

Email me (Stampincita@gmail.com) your Stampin' Up! wish list and I will keep it on file and have it handy. Next, tell all your gift buyers that I have your wish list, give them my contact information, and I will work with them on making sure that they select the perfect gift for you. Sounds easy and fun, right?

This is also a good time to remind you about the Holiday Gift Giving Guide. There's some great ideas in there, and if you buy $5o worth of product from the guide, you get a free Decor Elements ($16.95 and below) for free! Merry Christmas!

Looking forward to receiving your wish list!

~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...