Friday, October 03, 2014

September Craft It Night Featuring Project Life by Stampin' Up!


I am so excited to announce my Craft it Nights featuring Project Life by Stampin' Up! I was inspired to host these evenings during convention, and finally in September I was able to hold my first Craft It Night. I have four wonderful ladies join me for an evening of memory keeping and crafting.

I started the evening off by offering an overview of Project Life by Stampin' Up! (PLxSU)and showing how easy it is to create a page using this great memory keeping system. Next, I showed how you can use PLxSU products to create cards. And then we crafted! All four ladies created their own 12 x 12 layout using the Playground Card Collection and Accessory Pack. For three of the ladies, this was their first layout using PLxSU. (The fourth lady is already obsessed with PLxSU and has over half an album done. She started using the product in April.)

After everyone created their layouts and cards, each lady busted out their own crafting project. One lady worked on making jewelry, while another lady worked on knitting her son's halloween costume. That's the beauty of Craft It Nights, it's all about crafting and being creative. We were done around 11:40 pm. Late night crafting is the best.

My next Craft It Night will be October 10. If you are in the Albuquerque area, contact me for information on how to attend this fun evening.

Happy Stampin'
~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...