Stampin' Up! loves color and they know that we do too. And that's why everyone is excited about the upcoming 2013-2014 annual catalog Color Refresh, which will include 10 new colors (most of which are returning In Colors from previous years)! We are welcoming back some of your favorites, moving some colors around, and introducing one brand-new color, so take a look!
- There is one new color called Smoky Slate. Additionally, there are nine returning In Colors as core colors: Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Soft Sky, and Wisteria Wonder.
- There are 11 retiring colors: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Bravo Burgandy, Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, and River Rock
- As of April 4, all retiring color producs (inks, refills, ribbon, markers, cardstock, etc.) will only be available while supplies last. This means that some retiring products may not be available through May 31, which is the end of the current catalog's period.
- The retiring colors will not retire in My Digital Studio and will remain in your color pallette.
- Additionally, a My Digital Studio download will be available on June 1 to add the new colors free of charge.
I'm curious to hear what you think about the Color Refresh! Leave a comment.