Sunday, August 12, 2012

Catching Up


My daughter is 2 and half years old and I have been working on her scrapbook of her first year for over a year now. With the current 31 days promotion (get 31% off printing services for MDS), I figured I should get my butt in gear and finish her book so I can take advantage of this great offer. Also, the recent release of MDS2 has rejuvenated my love of MDS and I'm loving all the new features and upgrades the new version offers.

In this page, I took advantage of two new features of MDS2. Well, one is not necessarily a new feature, but more of a feature made super easy. First, MDS2 offers a lot more photo layouts. I love using this feature when I'm having designers' block. If anything, the photo layouts are a great starting point, which is what I did on this page. I started off with the big circle picture layout.

The second "new" feature is adding a photo to a punch. Like I mentioned earlier, this feature is not new, it's just SUPER EASY now. All you have to do now it select the "Photo Fill" option in the Design Center pallette, pick your photo, and wa-la the photo fills the punch. Double-click on the photo to tweak the position or even re-size the photo. I used this feature for the three little circle pictures.

Have you had the chance to play with MDS2 yet? If not, take advantage of the FREE 30-day trial. Check out my website for more details.

Happy Stampin'
~Cita

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh my goodness ... I just barely saw this now and it is PRECIOUS!

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...