Sunday, January 08, 2012

The Joys of Simply Sent Kits


 Have you ever heard of Stampin' Up!'s Simply Sent kits? If so, have you every tried them?

I've been a demonstrator for three years, and I've always stuck my nose up at the Simply Sent kits. I thought they were for beginners and took the fun out of completely designing your own cards. Sure, they are good for beginner stampers, but they don't take the fun out designing or making cards. 

I received the Great Day Simply Sent kit when I went to the Stampin' Up! convention this past year. Because I got it for free, and because they challenged us, I decided to do a class based on the Simply Sent kits. And it was amazing. And I had so much fun. And I fell in love with the Simply Sent kits. They are amazing.

So if you are looking for a quick way to make handmade cards, or if you are looking for a place to begin in your stamping endeavors, start with a Simply Sent Kit. You can find these kits on pages 192-193 of the Idea Book and Catalog. Contact me for more information of if you have any questions.

~Cita


This card is made from the Everyday Elegance Simply Sent Kit and it's corresponding Everyday Wishes stamp set. To add a little more to the card I stamped a little teddy bear and mounted it on a few scallops in a different color.

This card is also made from the Everyday Elegance Simply Sent Kit and the Everyday Wishes stamp set embellished with a handmade flower.


No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...