Stampin’ Cita’s Tips:
- Colors: Poppy Parade, Soft Suede, and Old Olive
- Stamp Sets: Fun and Fast Notes, Tiny Tags
- Punches: Word Window, Eyelet Border, and 3/16" Corner Small
- Card base is 4”x 4”
- Stamp the Christmas Tree from Fun & Fast Notes on Whisper White using Soft Suede Ink. Use the Stampin’ Write markers to color the Christmas Tree and then use a sponge to sponge a little of Poppy Parade ink on the edges of the Whisper White cardstock. Finish this piece off by rounding the top corners using the 3/16" Corner Small punch.
- Stamp “Merry” from the Tiny Tags stamp set three times on Soft Suede cardstock using Soft Suede ink. Use the Word Window punch the punch out the “Merry” words. Remember to stamp your word first and then punch it out, that way you can position the word where you want it. Adhere the three “Merry” words to the card and cut off the excess part of the word window.
- Use the Scallop Border punch to make the border. Punch one side of a strip of Old Olive, and then punch the other side. A simpler way of doing this part of the card is to use the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch.
Enjoy your MERRY Christmas Card!