Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Look What You Can Do



Have I told you lately that the Big Shot is awesome? No?

Well, let me tell you, the Big Shot is awesome.

I love how you can use the Big Shot for a variety of different crafting projects. I generally use the Big Shot mainly for card making and scrapbooking, but sometimes there will be a miscellaneous project that I can use it for. Such as making a Flower hair bow.

My fabulous sideline Joanna Banta (who, by the way, made Rising Star in Stampin' Up!), taught the Ladybug group to make these Flower bows. We used material (toule, fabric, and felt), the Big Shot, and the Flower Folds Bigz xl Die to make these flower bows. We had the option of putting alligator clips on the back or pins. I made mine into a pin, but lots of the other ladies put alligator clips on theirs so they can attach the flower bows directly to their hair, to a headband, or to a beanie. As you can see in the picture below, my daughter Sybella had the honors of modeling the flower bow attached to the headband. Doesn't she look thrilled?


~Carmelita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...