Monday, July 12, 2010

Monkeying Around with Decor Elements

I have to admit that I was a straggler when it came to adopting Stampin' Up! decor elements. I bought my first decor elements earlier this year for Sybella's, my daughter, nursery. The theme of her nursery is monkeys and butterflies, which is great because SU!'s decor elements have several choices of monkey and butterflies. I quickly found the perfect place for the M is for Monkey Decor Element on the divider bookshelf. Notice how I chose not to put the "M" on. That's one thing that is great about Decor Elements - they are versatile!


There are so many new and awesome Decor Elements available. Check them out here or head on over to my website to order your own. Don't forget the Décor Elements Applicator (114285, $1.95). It's well worth the $1.95. Trust me, I tried to apply these things without it, and life is much easier with it.

Happy Stampin'
~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...