Thursday, December 31, 2009

Show and Tell: Baby Shower Invite


Well, now that Christmas has passed, I'm focusing on the next big event - having the baby. I have about six more weeks to go and I swear each day goes by faster than the day before.

My best friend is throwing me a baby shower, and many months ago when I first learned that I was expecting, I decided that I was going to make the baby shower invitations. I came up with two designs using my nursery theme (monkeys and butterflies) and trying to match the nursery colors (green, brown, and pink). The first design is displayed in this post; I'll share the second design later.

A word of caution for those who insist on making their own baby shower invites - it takes a lot of time. :) However, I enjoyed it and I hope the recipients of these baby shower invites enjoy them. How can you not enjoy monkeys?

~Cita

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...