Friday, October 09, 2009

Introducing Carmelita's Christmas Stampin' Series



It's October already! Christmas is just around the corner, and I'm super excited about it. For some reason, I'm overly excited about Christmas and have already started planning Christmas cards, presents, and parties. I have also planned my Stampin' UP! Christmas Stampin' Series, which is a series of classes starting October 13 that will focus on different projects you can make using paper and stamps (with some help with the Big Shot every now and then).

Here's the current Christmas Series schedule:

October 13: $5 Awesome Stamp Class - Photo Cards
6:30 PM Fee $5 (pay when you come). RSVP deadline has passed, but I have room for one more person in the class. Send me an email if you are interested in attending.
We will explore the Holiday Photo Card Kit and make two photo cards using this kit and Christmas stamps. Also, I will be offering the kit 20% off if you order during the class.

October 27: $5 Awesome Stamp Class - Gift Card Holders
6:30 PM Fee is $5 (pay when you come). Please RSVP by October 23.
We'll learn how to make two types of gift card holders.

November 10: $5 Awesome Stamp Class-Gift Tags

6:30 PM Fee $5 (Pay when you come). Please RSVP by November 8.
We will be making three gift tags.

November 14: Christmas Stamp-a-Stack
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Fee:$20 (pay when you come). Please RSVP by November 7.
Come make 20 Christmas cards for $20. There will be four designs, and you will make five of each design. Everything is already cut and ready for you to stamp and assemble.

December 4: Christmas Open House
6:00 PM FREE!
Come to this free Christmas Open House! Bring a friend and come make a Christmas Card and eat Christmas Food! This will also be a great time to order any last minute Christmas Gifts. This open house will conclude the Christmas Stampin' Series

If you would like to attend any of these classes, shoot me an email or check out my website. Also, watch my blog for samples from all these classes.

~Carmelita

P.S. That cute little graphic at the top of this post was made with My Digital Studio.

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...