Saturday, September 27, 2014

September Project Life by Stampin' Up Blog Hop

Hello! Welcome to my blog.

This is my first month participating in the Project Life by Stampin' Up! (PLxSU) Blog Hop, and I'm super excited. Further, this is my first time I'm sharing one of my PLxSU creations on my blog.

I've been a closet Project Lifer for about two years, but it wasn't until this past April when Stampin' Up! announced their partnership with Project Life that I fully jumped on the bandwagon and went public. At this point, my primary goal is to use PLxSU to keepsake the hundreds of pictures and mementos from high school and college.


This month, I'm using the Playground PLxSU kit and accessory pack to highlight some of the fun get togethers I had with friends in college.




I love how simple PLxSU makes journaling. The kits come with great journaling cards that can be added to the 4x6 cards and embellished with the stickers from the accessory pack.


I also like the generic decorative cards that add so much color to the page. The Playgound kit highlights Island Indigo, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, and Pool Party.


Finally, I love "Title" cards, and the letter stickers in the Playground accessory kit make adding a title to my pages super easy. I tend to be deficient in lining up my letters straight, so I like to stagger the letters.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Head on over to Susan Wong's blog at Stamping Susan for some great inspiration.

Or check out the rest of the PLxSU lineup.

Loving Life's Little Blessing - Katina Martinez
PrettyPaperMakers - Maria Leon-Villanueva 
Elmer Stamper - Kristin Kortonick
You are here Stampin' Cita - Carmelita Wasson
Stamping Susan - Susan Wong
Stamping with Karlie - Karlie Yardy
Kelsey Is - Kelsey Noble
Earthy Scrap - Jennie Garcia

Happy Stampin' 
~Cita 

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...