Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Convention on My Mind

Convention is on my mind. 

This year, for my birthday gift (and Mother's day and wedding anniversary), my husband agreed to pay for and send me to the wonderful Stampin' Up! convention in July. (This means he also agreed to watch our little booger for the duration of convention too. Now that is love.)

One of my favorite parts of convention is the make-and-take session. In previous years, there has only been one M&T session; however, this year, they are featuring three M&T sessions. I organized my schedule to have a M&T session on each day of convention. I am super excited about these sessions and am looking forward to sharing with you what we make.
 
Convention is definitely a must-go-to event this year. July 18-21 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Join my team of demonstrators and join us for an amazing week (almost) of stamping, fun, and adventures on the town. (I also love SLC. It's such a beautiful city!) Check out my website to learn more about becoming a demonstrator, which you can do for just $99!!
~Cita


Convention 2011 make and take.

Convention 2011 make and take. This was my favorite. 

No comments:

Snowed In

It's like we were destined to not go to school today. I woke up to a beautiful 6 inches of snow in my yard. We are in the lower elevatio...